Post

The US military will continue striking Iran — D. Trump

The US military will continue striking Iran — D. Trump

Published on: 2026-06-10

Source: People’s Republic of China in Russian –

An important disclaimer is at the bottom of this article.

Washington, June 10 /Xin Hua/ — U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that the American armed forces will continue to strike Iran. He reported this the next day after the United States attacked southern Iran in response to the downing of an American military helicopter.

“We are going to strike hard on them again today,” D. Trump told journalists at the White House. “We are going to attack and attack very harshly,” he added.

Earlier on the same day, the American leader told Fox News that he might give an order for new strikes on Iran’s power plants and bridges.

At the same time, he emphasized that there is still hope for the parties to reach a peace agreement, which will be “significant” and “working.”

“We were very close to a deal, but they continue to lead us by the nose,” said D. Trump, noting that Iran “should sign the agreement.” –0–

Please note; This information is unprocessed content obtained directly from the source of information. It represents an accurate report of what the source claims and does not necessarily reflect the position of MIL-OSI or its clients.